For pet owners

Sarah 350z

Don't think it is a scam folks (it could be) but our vets was informed to be aware of this by the dogs trust and to spread the word and make pet owners aware of this either way just trying to be helpful :)

thats because someone at the dogs trust got the message on FB, and then told his vet who told all his customers etc etc etc etc. lots of people just read stuff on FB and take it as stone cold fact.

what was the last on eon here; remember the hineken beer supports **** fighting in thailand; turns out that was a load of bull,

people love to panic, and be outraged and FB helps to feed this.

Don't think it is a scam folks (it could be) but our vets was informed to be aware of this by the dogs trust and to spread the word and make pet owners aware of this either way just trying to be helpful :)

I know mate and the principle is probably true as it has been for the last 40 or so years but the latest furore about it is literally utter bollocks

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/goole-yorkshire-dog-fighting-stickers-hoax.shtml

We have taken custody of a pup in the last couple of weeks and my OH saw this on FB too. Had to explain I thought it a "scam" in the sense of someone seeing how far a rumour would travel but it is a worthy reminder to be vigilant.

Must go said pup is chewing my feet :)

We have taken custody of a pup in the last couple of weeks and my OH saw this on FB too. Had to explain I thought it a "scam" in the sense of someone seeing how far a rumour would travel but it is a worthy reminder to be vigilant.

Must go said pup is chewing my feet :)

Hopefully the wee pup gets a good home soon!

• Like 2