TGM Sport Opening Time

Chris`I

Chaps,

Does anyone know what time Tom's brother and the guys are usually at the unit in the morning? Amanda is going to take the bus to get a quote for colour coding and is planning on doing it on the way to work, or way home from work if not. Just wondering if she actually get any job in the morning or if they are usually in a bit later. Their website says 8:30am they are open and I seem to remember they are usually there pretty early but like to head off on time on an evening.

Cheers :thumbs:

I'm sure I've been there at 0830 and Tom was already there

+1 - but not sure about his brother who does the paintwork

My main reason for asking chaps. Sure in the past Tom has been reluctant to give out paint quotes and always asks people to see his brother, who usually isnt there as early or as much at the weekend. I think I'll get Amanda to pop in and ask when he'll be about. I'd have thought if Tom sees the van then he can give enough info to his brother to give a quote.

You will have to see his brother Will for a quote and he will want to see the vehicle - Tom wont be able to quote himself. They are usually there from 8 on i think, tom usually earlier, best to call in advance to check though,

Edited by Will370z

Well Amanda couldnt make it today, so I gave them a call. Going to try and get it in on Friday or Saturday for a quote, but Will gave me a ball park over the phone and it was what I was expecting. Might go up a bit when he see's it in the flesh I think ;):lol: Was trying to get it in sooner rather than later to hopefully have it finished by the end of the month but I think that's being a bit optimistic now.

Well Amanda couldnt make it today, so I gave them a call. Going to try and get it in on Friday or Saturday for a quote, but Will gave me a ball park over the phone and it was what I was expecting. Might go up a bit when he see's it in the flesh I think ;):lol: Was trying to get it in sooner rather than later to hopefully have it finished by the end of the month but I think that's being a bit optimistic now.

I don't mean to add pressure... but you're getting close to Wales if you include the 6-8 weeks waiting for the paint to harden before you can polish/wax it. ;)

I don't mean to add pressure... but you're getting close to Wales if you include the 6-8 weeks waiting for the paint to harden before you can polish/wax it. ;)

Good job its not a Zed eh! Function over form on this vehicle, we can polish it at a later date. You'll be lucky for it to be clean, let alone polished :lol: