Black burger badges

gringo

Hi all,

I'm looking to replace the nissan ones from the front and rear with black Z burgers. I've seen them on fleabay for £20 each......Does anyone know of a better deal, or that about right?

post-18556-0-79491900-1362393221_thumb.jpg

Edited by gringo

Shoot, my zed is in the bodyshop today having the old badges off and these on. I went for the super black finish, is this one that starts to look old?

Reckon they'll lacquer them for me first if I ring up and ask?

Can't see why not Stu, its only a bit of left over lacquer in the gun isn't it. Even if they aren't painting anything on yours they will be on someone else's.

I had black pearl badges on my old white zed & they started to go dull, not to the extent of these I've just had done but yeah I'd guess they all do it

Mine are now Audi Phantom Black Pearl

They're painting two panels on mine. Just gave them a bell, sorted the badge lacquer. They've also spotted a small scratch on another panel, which they will buff out, gratis.

My kind of customer service.

Edited by SuperStu

I already got Z burger badges on my car given from another forum member but I have just purchased myself another set off ebay and wasnt to sure if I should Lacquer them as they look to good to be messed around with so to speak. Though looks like general consensus is to lacquer first, best I get spraying then :)