where to take the Z for servicing in my area....

CumminsPower

Hi all, finally picked up my 350 yesterday and was just wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere to take the car for servicing/repairs in my area? I'm in Cannock, Staffordshire and havent had the greatest experiences with garages around here recently...

Many thanks

• 3 years later...

Going to nswer my own question, as I apparrently had a memory lapse when I wrote the original post and had forgotten about Zedworld in Tamworth... Doh!

Zedworld now closed :-( anywhere else near Cannock or Walsall that will sort out an overheating issue. I'm book in at Cannock Brindley Nissan but not till 31st Oct and could do with getting it sorted sooner. My usual mechanic is an older fella and he won't touch it as it "too complex" LOL.

Holy thread revivial!! Not on your doorstep but highly regarded and trsuted by many on here over the years, on top of that he's a lovely bloke too - Mitz at CS (Cougar Store) they are traders on here so check them out in the Traders Section, Please don't go to a stealership.

Holy thread revivial!! Not on your doorstep but highly regarded and trsuted by many on here over the years, on top of that he's a lovely bloke too - Mitz at CS (Cougar Store) they are traders on here so check them out in the Traders Section, Please don't go to a stealership.

yes I heard of Cougar Store many times, but Leicester is too far to go thanks.