Drivers side BiXenon

KyleR

For the love of Zed someone find me one of these, it's driving me nuts! I NEED to upgrade from the <'04 and I have already sourced the passenger side but having real trouble getting hold of the other. I have already contacted Alex about them and he only sells in pairs but I really don't want to end up with a spare passenger side. Maybe someone has the drivers and needs the passenger side and we can go halfers on a set with Alex even?

Yup, seen that, but it was the passenger side that I already have, but I did mean to buy it to try a few things out as it was only a tenner, but I was in work when it ended and missed it.

There's a brand new one just appeared on eBay from a Nissan dealer, but £606 :blackeye:

Edited by KyleR

Yup, seen that, but it was the passenger side that I already have, but I did mean to buy it to try a few things out as it was only a tenner, but I was in work when it ended and missed it.

There's a brand new one just appeared on eBay from a Nissan dealer, but £606 :blackeye:

That for a bi-xenon? I'm looking for new xenons & Nissan have a pair priced at £760 something :o

There's a 370Z been broken at the moment, but it looks like it had a front end shunt, so lights may not be there.

There is an American site selling them, but no one on here recomended them...I got dipped HID so dont use headlights too often

in London, so not worth spending an extra £800 on them...will just replace with HID bulbs from Ultra Design...

Thats what my my son tells me to do.. :thumbs:

Shaun - 8 pin

Will - lots of American sites selling for about £270 brand new plus shipping and tax but No one knows if the lights can be easily adapted for driving on the CORRECT side of the road...

Cheers Kyle, would you be talking about that jdmhondaparts on eBay? Lol. If so I read their feedback, some of its not good at all!

I looked at their black headlights on there but I'd rather not waste my money by the sound of things.

Ill keep my eye out in case you sell your current lights ;)

I have jdmhondaparts rear LEDs, not a thing wrong with them except the wee covers for over the bolt holes won't fit in, no big deal. But to the best of my knowledge they don't do front lights, not OEM spec anyway, just those ugly things with halos and LEDs all over the place.

You don't want my old lights, both need a good sand and polish and drivers side needs split and cleaned out, no condensation though.

I bit the bullet and bought a brand new one from eBay which was half the usual price, only to get it today to see it was listed wrong and is infact passenger side!!!

So I'm still on the look out for one if these if anyone spots one :thumbs: