Hello From Jm-imports

would like to thank chris for letting me use my services on this forum and thanks to nicola for pointing me in this direction....

for the last 5 years we have been importing some top example of cars to uk and europe mainly supras or highly modded japanese cars..to the best condition as possible..

we have sold maybe 4-5 350z in the last few years as private imports and we would like to be able to supply you with more choices from japan for the 350z market..

here is an example of a nice 350z this looks nice and its in japan, has brembo and leather...

Gunmetal Grey 2003 model 8000km

price just over 16500k fully registered

here is my website details www.jm-imports.co.uk

we have established a good rep over the last 5 years and hope to continue that way by moving into the 350z zone..

well thats all for now.

I can vouch for John, we have a number of customers who have bought from him and sing his praises, even small nigley problems that a main dealer would walk away from have always been sorted.

All the cars I have seen so far have been very high quality as well.

THAT ZED IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS COUNTRY!

:ban:

it's got my wheels on B) and I want to remain unique. :lol:

on the other hand, if they are the cheaper version PIAA Super Rozza's it's allowed, as they are only copies of mine :lol::teeth:

Seriously though, :welcome:

nixxy yes we are supplying her with a grade 5 350z, as for testimonials i have plenty on the supra forum i will try and put a link on here..

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread ... light=350z

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=53679

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=44515

there is loads more from other forums like gtrs and other marques

Hello ...

Just out of curiosity, will you deal with any kind of Japan import?

I am toying with the idea of next year getting one of these...as a garage toy/project...if the prices are right...

KPGC110 Skyline GT-R of 1973

r001.jpg

but I have never seen anyone deal with this kind of vehicles... which might mean waiting for my next trip to Japan... :dry:

Hello ...

I am toying with the idea of next year getting one of these...as a garage toy/project...if the prices are right...

r001.jpg

but I have never seen anyone deal with this kind of vehicles... which might mean waiting for my next trip to Japan... :dry:

nice car yes we deal in any jap car and would love to fetch something as good as that over there is quite a few in jp

Hello ...

r001.jpg

nice car yes we deal in any jap car and would love to fetch something as good as that over there is quite a few in jp

Thanks for the reply, :) I'll be in touch later on the year, first must do my homework on the car... :thumbs: