[SOLD]Black Burger Badge - For Sale

Ceejay29

Recently bought a black Z badge for the rear of the zed, after offering it up I have decided that I preferred the smooth look. This is a new self adhesive gloss black badge that has never been used and therefore is in perfect condition.

All packaged up and ready for distribution. Priced at £18 with postage included, PM if interested.

IMG_2714_zps3bd5303d.jpg

IMG_1251_zpsf449e2d4.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

is rear badge sits slightly inside boot lid/any holes behnd it after removing it or is it just sticks on the top? hope that makes sence lol as want to remove mine-if it doesnt leave any holes etc after....if it does -would prefer to change it to a black one-so ill have it off you

is rear badge sits slightly inside boot lid/any holes behnd it after removing it or is it just sticks on the top? hope that makes sence lol as want to remove mine-if it doesnt leave any holes etc after....if it does -would prefer to change it to a black one-so ill have it off you

there are two locating holes for the rear Nissan badge

HI Vlad, I am afraid somebody has already bought it (I am expecting payment tomorrow), if it falls through I will PM you.

As ATTAK Z has mentioned, the OEM Nissan burger has two pins that sit in two locating holes in the boot lid, it is then stuck to the boot, Removing the badge itself is a doddle (dental floss or fishing line), but removing the glue is frustrating, Nissan use copious amounts of adhesive, took me over an hour! I used a hot water bottle to soften the glue enabling me to pick, rub and clean the glue off. So currently I have two holes in the boot lid, but am badge-less :teeth: Here is an example....

000_0101_zpsebd87418.jpg

I cant afford to fill the holes and respray the lid at the moment so I intend to cover them with the 'Z' of the 350z badge....

DSC05864_zpsbce95930.jpg

I am pretty sure that all of the above only applies to the coupes as the roadster badges are stuck on (no locating holes for the badge).

Edited by Ceejay29

As ATTAK Z has mentioned, the OEM Nissan burger has two pins that sit in two locating holes in the boot lid, it is then stuck to the boot, Removing the badge itself is a doddle (dental floss or fishing line), but removing the glue is frustrating, Nissan use copious amounts of adhesive, took me over an hour! I used a hot water bottle to soften the glue enabling me to pick, rub and clean the glue off. So currently I have two holes in the boot lid, but am badge-less :teeth:

Try using petrol next time, it should take the glue crap off a lot easier, but it will also remove any wax or coating in that area too, but it's a hell of a lot easier. I wish i'd have known about using petrol before attacking my badges :bangin:

• Like 1