Dodo Juice....WOW!

Ceejay29

After reading a few detailing posts and the guide, I decided to ditch some of the basic products I have been using for years and invested in some recommended ones and I am over the moon. Again another big thumbs up to the guys who provide information and advice on this forum :teeth:

So I spent a few hours on the beast and here are the results and products used;

Mer High Shine Shampoo

Meguaris Clay Bar Kit

Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite

Dodo Juice Purple Haze Wax

IMG_2690_zps6c8676c0.jpg

IMG_2691_zpsf32c10b3.jpg

IMG_2688_zps0b1f035c.jpg

IMG_2687_zpsf71fc889.jpg

IMG_2685_zps9195f54d.jpg

IMG_2701_zpsfe844b32.jpg

IMG_2704_zpse64e4dd0.jpg

Afterwards I decided to remove the rear Nissan burger for a black Z burger, which funnily enough I now do not like, and have been left with copious amounts of glue and adhesive material. What can I use to remove it? I have tried hot soapy water, picking at it and credit cards etc, I presume white spirit will damage the body work? Also is it possible to buy the 'Z' badge alone as I will stick that on and go for a flusher look which should also cover the two holes.

• Like 1

Thanks. I only held it up in place and immediately decided that I did not like it, the standard Nissan one looked much nicer IMO. Now I am unfortunately left with a thick glue/material mark where a badge once was and its proving to be a sod to remove!

I think they are centre cap stickers. Potentially 19" BMW wheels as it has had a Nissan to BMW PCD adapters fitted (whatever that is - previous owners description). I have a feeling this could become confusing if and when I change the wheels.

Spacers are fitted all around and its stanced on Eibach Pro Street Coliovers, so it is pretty hard to establish how low it is. It was a lot lower when I bought it, couldn't get over speed bumps or get it on our ramp at the garage! Looked sweet, but extremely unpractical and a pain in the arse to work on! Needless to say, we raised the ride height to what it is now. Will probably drop it again for japfest