Screen Washer and Headlight Washer.

WhackyWill

I am fed up having to clean my Black Zed everytime

I use the screen washer the headlight washer sprays

washer fluid all over the bonnet, down the front and over

the roof and it stains the paint, easy go clean but I have

to clean the car every time I use it,..!! :thumbdown: .

• Like 1

Turn your headlights to off before using it :headhurt:

And stop posting...everytime I see that avatar I laugh so much I have to wipe the tears and dribble away, easy go clean but I have to wipe my face everytime I see it :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Nothing better than asking the wife to look closely at the indicator just to see if it's working properly, you seen the power of those washers? She has....make it good it'll only work the once.

Best to pre-select reverse.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

Mine dont work either, I need to get this sorted as its MOT time soon and it will fail as it has HIDs too. I'm wondering if the previous owner deactivated them for the same reason as above??

Edited by Griffos

Theyre not actually headlight washers, I discovered what they are really.

When you have a c*** tailgating you, they DRENCH the car behind you in lovely white/milky liquid. Nissan kindly put the "tailgater" button just next to the ESP button too.

I took the jets off my bumper to make it quick release, so to stop the lose pipes dribbling everywhere I folded one of the hoses on itself and put a hose clip round both pieces and made it as tight as possible to make it water tight. At MOT time ill undo the hose clip, screw the washer jets back onto the bumper and plug the hoses back on :thumbs:

Since this was posted I've fixed my washers. There is however a relay next to the battery and a fuse in the secret fuse box behind the battery so easy to disable. Could get one of those piggyback fuse things and have a switch in it.

I also have to agree that I also have used it as a "anti tailgating device" too ;)