Decats sound terrible

wanted

I've got arts and xyz pipe... DMS currently have the car for a custom titanium straight pipe and back box, can't wait until it's back!

I may go custom rear when the time comes. I will definitely be very careful about what i choose. Put a clip up of how it sounds when you get it back :thumbs:

Glad you got it sorted :)

With regards to the BuddyClub...I have it on my 350z along with Berks HFC's (de-bunged always unless on track) and not too loud for me at all ;) in fact my 350z is my quiet car compared to the z32 which frequently sets other car alarms off :p Having said that the ZX is in having some welding and a bit of TLC at a grage where their gonna fit a JapSpeed exhaust as the existing one wasn't stainless steel and patching up- the mechanic had a second hand JS one in and said he'd put it on for only a few quid.

Among the ZX enthusiasts the JapSpeed stuff doesn't seem to be considered as crap as on these boards...maybe as it's an older model car JapSpeed have had more years to perfect fitment issues?

S.

Edited by Squee