Front number plate bumper plugs

Dave_the_Rave

Helllooo

Just taken off my brick of a front plate holder and left with the horrible holes!! the plan was to stick the plate back on with pads to just cover up the holes but i cant help but adore the look of the car without a front plate...

So the options are... have holes filled smooth and painted then run with no plate or have it relocated to grill area???

anyone seen Bumper plugs which i could have sprayed same colour as the car? and get away with it that way? just love the look of the front without a plate, american inspiration having its effects!!

have seen a zee bracket any thoughts on this???

Cheers

Dave

Smoothing definitely makes the most sense, even if it is more expensive ;)

IMG_0494-2_zps7f352f41.jpg

Original front bumper? with modification to the grill? looks smart what do you do about the number plate situation, i see so many people running with them in their windscreens! cant see this being legal think they must use the excuse it fell off?

Had mine done as a 'job lot' so don't have a clue of a price for just the bumper. (where you live can also be a factor)

Bumper,new bonnet painted,rear V1 replica fitted and painted rear tail welded painted etc. The bonnet, tailgate and bumper when painted were also blended into the wings.

Smoothing definitely makes the most sense, even if it is more expensive ;)

IMG_0494-2_zps7f352f41.jpg

Original front bumper? with modification to the grill? looks smart what do you do about the number plate situation, i see so many people running with them in their windscreens! cant see this being legal think they must use the excuse it fell off?

Not the original front bumper, it's a Nismo V1 with a smoothed badge. Cheers for the comments :)

Normally she wears the full size number plate. The guy who took the photo and edited it, smoothed off the area where the number plate screws into. I only take it off to show off for photos and shows etc :blush:

Number plate legality wise, no you can't have it in the windscreen and it has to be a full sized plate. A lot do use the smaller plates and seem to get away with it on the whole, but if they caught PC Plod on a bad day, it is still illegal.

ETA:

plate_zps789dbe4b.jpg

Unedited version so you can see what I mean.

Edited by morgs