Dave-350's Gunmetal 350Zee - Facial Surgery Page 5

Dave-350

Some one referred to them as CS LM. I'm guessing charge speed but other than that.... No, sorry

CS BL :p charge speed bottom line skirts, they're the nuts! About 700-800 bucks in the states plus shipping and taxes :scare:

Group buy? :D

****... That... Lol!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I went down the route of the German Rims for the Zed.

We have a set of Borbet Style 95's stypically seen on the 7 Series BMW.

These are 9j Front and 10j rear.

235/35/19 ET+4 Front

255/35/19 ET-1 Rear

When I got the wheels, they needed a refurb.

I shot blasted them, then added a coating of Zinc Based Powder coat, then they had another coat of Powder Coating which is used as a base coat to rub down and prep for paint.

They were then painted in the same Carbon Black my OEM rims were... Here is the results... They are GORGEOUS!

IMG_0686_zpsf0fe058f.jpg

IMG_0687_zps4d5e9887.jpg

IMG_0750_zps041e4254.jpg

IMG_0751_zpsd85e01d1.jpg

IMG_0752_zps3cb806d5.jpg

IMG_0753_zpsc266b810.jpg

IMG_0756_zpscc3267f7.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

That's the one! I found it! I wondered whose GM was parked in front of me today in Salisbury! It was yours Dave.

Beautiful car mate B):thumbs: Sorry if I didn't get chance to speak to you - At least I don't think I did :shrug::lol:

Edited by 14N

That's the one! I found it! I wondered whose GM was parked in front of me today in Salisbury! It was yours Dave.

Beautiful car mate B):thumbs: Sorry if I didn't get chance to speak to you - At least I don't think I did :shrug::lol:

Yep I didn't get a chance to say hello either, lovely looking Zed, really think those beemer wheels suit the Zed but still think the BMW caps look stoopid :p

Thanks guys! The comments are much appreciated :)

And SMD, at first I thought I was chatting to you, but turns out it was someone else. I did try to look out for you, next time I will pop over and say Hello :)

I have more updates on the car this week where it will be with Abbey Motorsport for a tune :D

Oh, and Ian - I don't believe we spoke but I did take a good glance at your Zed, the engine bay is very clean, I like it alot!

Edited by Dave-350

And SMD, at first I thought I was chatting to you, but turns out it was someone else. I did try to look out for you, next time I will pop over and say Hello :)

I have more updates on the car this week where it will be with Abbey Motorsport for a tune :D

There were a lot of people there :surrender:

Do like the Zed, reminds me of Wasso's before he messed around with it and ruined it :stir:

Sent from the golf club...

There were a lot of people there :surrender:

Do like the Zed, reminds me of Wasso's before he messed around with it and ruined it :stir:

Sent from the golf club...

Haha. :stir:

Oh, and Ian - I don't believe we spoke but I did take a good glance at your Zed, the engine bay is very clean, I like it alot!

Thanks Dave. I think it was the only part of my car that WAS clean! :lol:

Shhhh Mr Wafter she's not ruined thank you.

Dave, we did chat briefly as we spoke about the spacer. Cheers for the comments on the bay. It hasn't had a good clean in over 6 months.

No problem Wasso! I am just glad you managed to calm yourself in the end, after someone wrote on the back of your car? :eek:

I pulled Wasso about his signature, when you going to change yours and your avatar? :lol:

Car is looking minted mate :thumbs:

Haha I know, it is so dated now. Problem is, next month it will probably be different again!

What have you still to do with the exterior? everything looks done to me :lol: maybe a big shopping cart spoiler would look good but thats down to personal preference :lol:

I pulled Wasso about his signature, when you going to change yours and your avatar? :lol:

Car is looking minted mate :thumbs:

Haha I know, it is so dated now. Problem is, next month it will probably be different again!

What have you still to do with the exterior? everything looks done to me :lol: maybe a big shopping cart spoiler would look good but thats down to personal preference :lol:

Nooo! I might get a HR bonnet, but otherwise I will leave the exterior.

I am thinking of 40 profile tires too.

• Like 1