I can polish cars!!

Emperor Ming

Spent most of yesterday and some of today polishing my lads Corrado as he has lent it to me whilst the Zed is waiting to get fixed!!

Was that pleased with the result I thought i would take a pic or two!!

DSCF0711.jpg

DSCF0713.jpg

DSCF0723.jpg

Ming the content.

As it is the VR6 model it is in fact a very quick little car and when revved goes like the clappers

Ming the quite impressed

Very nice, Ming. B)

As a copper though, surely you don't condone the configuration of your lad's number plate. ;)

would "honestly officer dont know how that numberplate got on my car, wasnt like that when I drove off.." be good enough to be let of in this instance :teeth::lol:

Nice job Ming B) makes a change to see one of them that doesn't look a complete dog :thumbs:

Hi Andy

Its just as nice inside as well.

My lad spent quite a few bob on the bodywork when he first got it and then we both spent plenty of time getting it all up to scratch!

Yet to do the engine bay but that is on the list of 'to do's'

The wheels are a special one off from the powder coaters with Jyper black centres fading out to somked chrome outers.

Seriously considering it for the Zed but need to find some replacement wheels as the powder coaters lift wont clear the Zeds side skirts!!

Ming the Thoughtful