Wales III - The Aftermath & Photos!

Liam's Z

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, now that I'm not so knackered........ (and pics still to come once I get time to resize them from about 4MB a time!)

Just wanted to say thanks for all turning up!

Makes all the hard work worthwhile. Glad everyone seemed to have a good day even though we lost a couple now and again but it was always going to happen with that many in a convoy. But at least we all made it to the meeting points etc.

I think I'm going bald now with all the worry and a sore neck from looking in the rear view mirror so much! ;)

Also thanks for Beavis and Digsy for the initial enthusiam for getting it off the ground :thumbs:

Thanks to all the people who came from a long way away to take part. Its with commitment like those people showed that makes these days a success!

But it was a sight to behold all those zeds together.

Now....... time to start my brain about ideas for the next one, somewhere different maybe and a improved format somehow! :D

Hey all,

Firstly, just wanted to apologise for not making the meet was called into work on Saturday (so missed the pre-meet drinks) then I had to meet with a Client on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Anyway, just checked the photo's out and it looked like a superb day....jealous to say the least

Hey all,

Firstly, just wanted to apologise for not making the meet was called into work on Saturday (so missed the pre-meet drinks) then I had to meet with a Client on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Anyway, just checked the photo's out and it looked like a superb day....jealous to say the least

You missed an awesome day :thumbs:

th_350zlineup.jpg

Many thanks to jacko & co for organising a fantastic day out (not an easy job) B) It was great to meet everyone, my mrs even commented on how she enjoyed the day, although I did get one or two warnings :blush: .

I will get some piccies on as soon as I get chance, probably tomorrow. I am already looking forward to the next one.

How is it this forum is so expensive? I spent about 6 grand (in my head of course) on wheels, skirts, lips, leather, badges etc. :teeth::teeth:

Hey all,

th_350zlineup.jpg

Hey Beavis , is that Stuey's Scorpion exhaust making the noise 2:57 seconds in? ooooooh :thumbs:

Hey all,

th_350zlineup.jpg

Hey Beavis , is that Stuey's Scorpion exhaust making the noise 2:57 seconds in? ooooooh :thumbs:

Thought it was Sarnie Nismo but i may be wrong :wacko:

First of all THANKS for an unbelievable day... it was awesome...

I have now uploaded some pics, I have been playing with ... hopefully some a bit different from the ones already posted...not all the pics not all the cars but to all of you ... THANK YOU :yahoo:

The link

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w229 ... LES%20III/

but also need to make a point ... Stuey, next time park some where away from my ZED...

If there was ever a better photo to show the visual effect of what a wheel can do...

( BTW 10/10 for your car... :blush: )

IMGP1888.jpg

(is it just me or does my car looks anorexic??? :blush: )

IMGP1891.jpg

looks like a nice day out - sorry I missed it - what grill is in this photo above and where do I get both it and the Z badge with a red background - looks :yahoo: !

Thats Redzeds work of art....... ping him for details. He made it himself after watching Blue Peter and made a damn fine job of it! :teeth:

mmm nice - but being cackhanded I had better not try to replicate it!

Dunno, I wouldn't have thought it was that exciting to anyone, althought the "toilet" speak is probably comedy value! :D

Might have to dubb that out and put some more Nismo sound in :thumbs:

Dunno, I wouldn't have thought it was that exciting to anyone, althought the "toilet" speak is probably comedy value! :D

Mmmm like you say though, you are just basically offering up all the number plates for use though...... :blush:

Especially as its head on.

Mmmm like you say though, you are just basically offering up all the number plates for use though...... :blush:

Especially as its head on.

Wont do it then :thumbs: Just an idea.

Wont do it then :thumbs: Just an idea.

Mmmmm I'm not sure...... just I know some people won't like it. Shame really as would have been good to get a driving one with us all on as would have made it look a lot more like it was, a day of driving rather than just sitting at the lake. But know thats harder to do.....

Would have been good for advertisement though...... but guess other people will have comments. Good idea though..... :)