Wales III - The Aftermath & Photos!

Liam's Z

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myself, Mrs Donny and Tim and Rob in the skyline would like to thank the organisers for letting us join you for a great day out, Jacko you did a great job keeping us all together!!

obviously there wasnt enough time to chat to everyone but those i did manage to speak to were all top people :thumbs: and i look forward to meeting you all again soon :teeth:

I will get my piccies up asap

and Val, i still have that lads mag here if you want it back :p

nice one beavis

good to hear the toilet saga well documented :teeth:

Sorry about that Mike :blush: Still got some good video to come. Ryan caught a beauty..........bless his little cotton socks ;)

Myself, Mrs Donny and Tim and Rob in the skyline would like to thank the organisers for letting us join you for a great day out, Jacko you did a great job keeping us all together!!

obviously there wasnt enough time to chat to everyone but those i did manage to speak to were all top people :thumbs: and i look forward to meeting you all again soon :teeth:

I will get my piccies up asap

and Val, i still have that lads mag here if you want it back :p

No probs Donny! Glad you all had a good time mate.

Glad to meet you all! :thumbs:

Looks like you people had a great time!! Lucky sods, hope to come next time & join in the fun B)

One of us (or both) will need to go next time! Tim is hogging the limelight with the only Sunset rep :p

Tim's car is lookin mighty fine at the mo! With all his nicely chosen mods.... its looking swwweeeeeettttt B)

With all his nicely chosen mods....

:lol: That's one way of putting it!

Nice custom leather chairs though and those lead alloy wheels are looking mighty fine in black. B)

Yeah thats what I meant, although his grill was looking nice as well, even though I'm not the biggest sunset man ;)

Looks like you people had a great time!! Lucky sods, hope to come next time & join in the fun B)

One of us (or both) will need to go next time! Tim is hogging the limelight with the only Sunset rep :p

Tim's car is lookin mighty fine at the mo! With all his nicely chosen mods.... its looking swwweeeeeettttt B)

Course it does mate, it's sunset :p ....wheels do look B)

Funniest moment of the day for me was when we were parked up in Bala and some random passer by was looking on in awe at the cars, particularly stueys with his huge rims B) and she asked me how much they were worth... so i told her they were worth around 20 to 30 grand each... she looked at me blankly and replied.... IS THAT ALL? I THOUGHT THEY WERE WORTH 150 GRAND.. then she just walked off totally unimpressed :lol:

I agree, Tims car looked the dogs lurve blurbs!!!! the horn was quality too , funny when we went through the roadworks and it went off. My mrs was laughing for ages, well until we got in the clouds and the pace picked up.....she soon shut up and started to panic!!!!!!:teeth::teeth::teeth:

Funniest moment of the day for me was when we were parked up in Bala and some random passer by was looking on in awe at the cars, particularly stueys with his huge rims B) and she asked me how much they were worth... so i told her they were worth around 20 to 30 grand each... she looked at me blankly and replied.... IS THAT ALL? I THOUGHT THEY WERE WORTH 150 GRAND.. then she just walked off totally unimpressed :lol:

u should have sold it to her donny for 15o grand................ :teeth:

:lol::lol::lol:

u should have sold it to her donny for 15o grand................ :teeth:

haha its a pity no one else was near me to hear the conversation, i was just gobsmacked :surrender: i could just tell she was serious :lol:

we definitely need more Sunset's, as we pulled on to The M56 from the initial set off point, I could see a Sunset coming up in my rear view mirror and i thought I had a kindred spirit, he passed about 20 Zeds and pulled along side and waved :thumbs: But he wasnt on our run.. :scare: God knows what he thought was going on with all those zeds on the move :teeth:

Looked a fantastic day and really sorry I missed it, hope we get as many at Silverstone.

All I got over the weekend was a way to remove your finger prints for a couple of days, involves french cement that sets in 2 mins and not wearing gloves when you apply it.