Varis bonnet and other shiny bits

P19DRO

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

I am preparing to sell my car so all these shiny bits are up for grabs. First up is my Varis carbon bonnet, This is a genuine Varis and was imported from Japan by RHDJapan, I am looking for £800 collected from Paisley, near glasgow. I really dont want to post this incase it gets damaged, it would be criminal to damage such a think of beauty.

;)

I'd say if you wrap it up in plenty of bubble wrap it'll be fine and stick giant fragile stickers all over it. Who delivered it to you in the first place?

RHDJapan sent it direct from varis in Japan. I've got a giant roll of bubble wrap ready. if I find a place that will insure then I won't have any issues with posting.

I'd say if you wrap it up in plenty of bubble wrap it'll be fine and stick giant fragile stickers all over it. Who delivered it to you in the first place?

RHDJapan sent it direct from varis in Japan. I've got a giant roll of bubble wrap ready. if I find a place that will insure then I won't have any issues with posting.

Sorry, I meant which company was it sent with, because surely it was sent insured from supplier?

Sorry, I meant which company was it sent with, because surely it was sent insured from supplier?

DHL I think bud, Good shout I'll have a look at them.

Paisley freight will post this for £40 to Northern Ireland without insurance unless it is a total loss. So I will post it if you really want but be advised there will be no refunds from me or the delivery company if it is damaged. I will package it to the best of my ability but Im afraid I CANNOT be held responsible if it is damaged.

Edited by P19DRO