new owner

snoged

hi

just a couple of questions about my new addition if any one can help

its an 07 with GT pack

are the windows ment to drop when unlocked ? (as ive seen mentioned on here a few times)

the heated seats are both the seat and the back meant to heat up ?

the third dial next to the oil pressure is there a way to keep in in "time" mode (clock)

why can i change the service milage in the maintenence settings on the satnav display ?

the Bose cd player seems to read the disc as i can change track and the play time displays but no sound any ideas ?

tires are good at the moment but seem to create a lot of road noise (Falkon's) any advice (for when the time comes)for the best replacenents ?

is the only use for the dvd player the map disc ? (seems a waste)

and lastly the double tap on the boot lid is this a long job to correct ?

thanks for any help with this ! oh and cant seem to find the glove box ............ :)

Here's another answer

"the third dial next to the oil pressure is there a way to keep in in "time" mode (clock) "

Yes, scroll through the functions of the 'computer' using the buttons on the LHS of the instrument binnacle

You bought an 07, UK GT,without any manual ?, If you bought this from a Dealer get him to supply a full pack including

an owners manual. Dont know what your adjusting but its not the service intervals...they are set by either the time

like once a year or the miles you do, I do a P1 service on mine every 4,000 miles, Change Oil, filter, and check everything else

and replace things like brake pads, etc if they need doing...check the Forum for Service Intervals and P1, P2 & P3 servicing.

Good Luck. :thumbs: :thumbs:

thanks whacky colected today dealer gave me the service history old mots etc,he had a p3 service mot and full valet inside and out done pads allround replaced drive belts stone chips and a couple of minor dings sorted as well as all 4 wheels re-furbed but didnt have any further paperwork

as for the service intervals ive saw on the satnav you can alter the milage alerts for service intervals not sure whst this is about when u say a full pack what does this include ? i prob forgot to mention this is not from a nissan dealer it was bought from a porsche dealer in surrey

and thanks doogy for the link :)