Can girls drive a 350z????

:wave:

its a very female friendly car, as RWD goes its very user friendly and a good beginners car.

lots of the male owners on here may try to convince you its a mans car, but i think its a ladies car. :stir:

we have a large group of female members on here and i think that is testiment to its popularity with the ladies.

yes the gear box is a bit stiff, but think of it like a bolt action rifle. the clutch is a little heavy, but you get used to it quickly.

Are they all RWD? I used to own an MX5 and got on alright with that. But the 350z is more of a beast, I love it!

:wave:

its a very female friendly car, as RWD goes its very user friendly and a good beginners car.

lots of the male owners on here may try to convince you its a mans car, but i think its a ladies car. :stir:

we have a large group of female members on here and i think that is testiment to its popularity with the ladies.

yes the gear box is a bit stiff, but think of it like a bolt action rifle. the clutch is a little heavy, but you get used to it quickly.

Are they all RWD? I used to own an MX5 and got on alright with that. But the 350z is more of a beast, I love it!

They're all RWD... :)

Lots of us ladies on here, or um "sprinkles" as we are more affectionately known lol get one, was the best thing I ever did, we are even welcome at meets and shows as long as we don't show the boys up lol

Sprinkles, I like it! Thanks

I consider my roadster a man's car (even though it was my wife who insisted on getting a soft top) :D

You didn't use to drive a Honda do you? Just checking from my civinfo days...

You won't regret it, in fact my wife drives the car a lot of than me that says it all.

I'd have to agree with SMD, the Roadster was made for women, probably because only the female species can appreciate the looks of the soft top version.

The coupe is for men only, like Yorkie bars.

And welcome along!

Yes I agree. It has got a big bottom though!

I'd have to agree with SMD, the Roadster was made for women, probably because only the female species can appreciate the looks of the soft top version.

And welcome along!

Yes I agree. It has got a big bottom though!

No need to talk about me like that!

And welcome along!

Oh, really! lol

Well you put it in bold so it must be a fact! :p