bluetooth

snoged

Well worth getting one, they dont come with the car, they are an extra depending on where the car is sold. I got mine from a

Member on here, they range from about £60 to £80..also seen them on eBay for about £90, very easy to set up. Good Luck.

Will. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I would tend to agree that if you want quality of sound, use etc, go for an aftermarket bluetooth kit or head unit, I have the OEM bluetooth and although it works perfectly, I do find that on motorways or when travelling at speed, background noise is high that it impends the person you are talking to from hearing properly, 30 mph round town its perfect though.

Thanks for the replys i take the points about upgrading the head unit but really didnt want to go down that route just yet.

another question if anyone can help is that the fuel filler cap is slightly proud of the rear wing on one edge is this normal as it seems to be plastic ?

and the plastic covers on the inside door panels are scratched is this easy to to take off and spray(looks like th previous owner wore a lot of rings)

thankyou