Seriously considering looking at this

Shaun1982

Shame it's 4 hours away & it the place with the worst amount of snow lol

If you want it, then you will have to sweat & bleed for it! BUT the feeling afterwards will make up for it!

I wonder if its the same second time round?

If you've really been itching to get back in the seat of a Zed then yeah. It should be. If it isn't, then maybe you're making the wrong decision???

Mate I flew to Glasgow, then went for hour an a bits ride to Lochgilphead for mine.. Worth every penny and smile on that long assed drive back to Nottingham.. And i'd do iit again in a heartbeat as no other car has made me smile as much as the Zed.. ;)

Christ. What if it wasn't good enough when you got there? Lol

Mate I flew to Glasgow, then went for hour an a bits ride to Lochgilphead for mine.. Worth every penny and smile on that long assed drive back to Nottingham.. And i'd do iit again in a heartbeat as no other car has made me smile as much as the Zed.. ;)

Christ. What if it wasn't good enough when you got there? Lol

I paid the company the RAC pay to do inspections to thoroughly go over the car.. The inspection took place in a garage in Lochgilphead and the car was stripped down to stethoscope level and the only fault he found was a slight rattle at idle on valve 3..

I'd looked a previous Zeds, this ticked all the boxes. The report confirmed its integrity.. So it was only going to be a one way flight ;)