370 wheels with tyres

philb1965

Are you putting them on your 350z mate?

I'm seriously considering it m8, i have a set of Ray's that i've had re-furbed in gunmetal that i was going to fit. but by the time i purchase tyres for them, i'm close to the price of these. i've seen the pictures of 370z wheels on a 350z and think they look good

do they have a nice fit without need for spacers ?

You'd ideally want 20mm spacers on the front, none needed for the rear. The front tyres might also need changing to 245/35 instead of 245/40 that the 370Z uses although I'm not sure if the original sizes will cause you problems or not. Wheel nuts are also different as they use a flat seat instead of the original taper seat.

I've considered them myself as they're decent and light wheels for a good price even taking into account the above. :thumbs:

do they have a nice fit without need for spacers ?

You'd ideally want 20mm spacers on the front, none needed for the rear. The front tyres might also need changing to 245/35 instead of 245/40 that the 370Z uses although I'm not sure if the original sizes will cause you problems or not. Wheel nuts are also different as they use a flat seat instead of the original taper seat.

I've considered them myself as they're decent and light wheels for a good price even taking into account the above. :thumbs:

The man above is correct B) . 20mm hubcentric spacers needed on the front and i would definitely swap the 245/40's for 245/35's.

I thought about buying these myself but 3 sets of wheels would be just greedy! Was thinking of getting them for the tyres, but I'm going to try MPSS next. I made the guy an offer of £900 which he would have taken, but by the time he got back to me I decided against it. £900 is cheap.