Lmc build

lmc

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Been too busy at work for the last couple of months to do anything with the car which includes driving her :angry: Anyway just treated her to a new battery and took her out for a quick blast :teeth: certainly put a smile on my face :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking nice mate :thumbs:

sweet zed wish i could slam mine but i got massive speed humps where i live grrr :rant:

I don't like black cars as a rule but that looks the double dogs dangly bits mate B) B) :thumbs:

Thanks for the kind words

Lee, thanks again for the order of the drop links, great to see that you wasted no time in getting them fitted... B)

Thanks for sorting the delivery, got them on but no skin left on my knuckles now lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Really like that :thumbs:

looks spot on

Cheers mate

Just got back from having the alignment done at last.

She is now planted and lets just say the drive home was fun lol.

Just got to decide wether the cost of front upper control arms is justified or not then i think all the chassis work is finished.

• 2 weeks later...

Over the last couple of weeks been buying a few bits to make the engine bay look a bit of a nicer place and hopefully if the weather holds out tomorrow i should be able to fit them.

Items bought are carbon cooling panel, carbon engine cover and a polished takeda intake courtesy of tarmac.

Also bought a nismo copy oil filler cap which is winging it,s way over from china.

Pics to follow tomorrow hopefully

Sounds good lmc ~ pity you couldn't get the carbon fibre intake but the Takeda one should look awesome anyway. B):thumbs:

Cheers mate.

Was hoping not to go down the polished route this time but looks like i will be spending a few hours polishing the plenum when it warms up a bit.

Sounds good lmc ~ pity you couldn't get the carbon fibre intake but the Takeda one should look awesome anyway. B):thumbs:

Cheers mate.

Was hoping not to go down the polished route this time but looks like i will be spending a few hours polishing the plenum when it warms up a bit.

That'll be in June then. :surrender::lol:
  • Like 1

Looks great. B)

If you need those little pop clips that hold the carbon fibre slam panel on you can get them from eBay really cheap. Just noticed you where missing one that's all. Think the Takeda pipe looks really good. Imo probably even better than a carbon fibre one would have looked as it adds a bit more bling & stops it looking too dark under the bonnet. ;)

• Like 1

Looks great. B)

If you need those little pop clips that hold the carbon fibre slam panel on you can get them from eBay really cheap. Just noticed you where missing one that's all. Think the Takeda pipe looks really good. Imo probably even better than a carbon fibre one would have looked as it adds a bit more bling & stops it looking too dark under the bonnet. ;)

Yep managed to snap 1 of them so have ordered some more.

I agree with you on the takeda it does bling it up a bit. Will add one of tarmacs strut braces when he organises a group buy and probably polish the plenum that should finish it off then.