Other bose units in a zed?

sjcdeans

Been looking to replace my bose cd unit in my 2004 gt (with bose audio) as it constantly skips and common left speaker issue, so it's useless.

Been looking around ebay for another more modern bose unit and came across many in the states

Eg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/07-08-NISSAN-Maxima-BOSE-Radio-Stereo-Receiver-6-Disc-Changer-MP3-CD-Player-OEM-/170896520969?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid=111000&algo=REC.CURRENT&ao=1&asc=14&meid=4781738425090875394&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=170896520969&

Will modern bose double dins like above fit? My dad travels to the states alot and says many from altima's and stuff can be picked up cheapish, when he is there.

I know I could get a aftermarket one as an alternative, but I like the subtle looking stereo so nae chavs half inch it.

Cheers

• Like 1

I would be interested if that worked too

Thats a nice looking unit, with the bonus of AUX in for mp3

Would save alot of hassle if it was plug and play, although would the newer unit have better sq.

I was thinking of putting a Pioneer DEH P80rs in there

Been looking to replace my bose cd unit in my 2004 gt (with bose audio) as it constantly skips and common left speaker issue, so it's useless.

Been looking around ebay for another more modern bose unit and came across many in the states

Eg

http://www.ebay.co.u...d=170896520969

Will modern bose double dins like above fit? My dad travels to the states alot and says many from altima's and stuff can be picked up cheapish, when he is there.

I know I could get a aftermarket one as an alternative, but I like the subtle looking stereo so nae chavs half inch it.

Cheers

DID you buy this in the end and does it work?!!!!!