Berlin Stag Do

Jay

Alright chaps, so after a bit of thinking my best man is now looking at Berlin for my stag do...... I have done a bit of research into it and there is plenty of things for us to do and get in trouble lol. Has anyone been on a stag or boys break to Berlin? Would be great to hear your stories etc.

Cheers

Jay

i was in berlin a few years ago, for a week holiday rather than a stag doo/messy weekend but i think you will enjoy it, plenty plenty places to eat and drink, and depending what kind of things you want to do during the day, plenty tours that will kill a couple hours and let you see the city

personally i thought it was a nice city

Stayed just outside Berlin during my 6 month tour of Europe and Berlin in 1999 was the worlds largest building site. I'd love to see it now and the changes.

The TV tower is a must for views. Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenberg gate.

One of the longest running Techno labels run from Berlin and I managed toget a night at their club. The label and club is called Tresor. The club is a disused bank/vault. As such you actually club where the money was held, still with the old vault bars in existence. It's not grungy but any serious clubber must head there for a night of music. They don't just play techno but if its something you fancy get on down there, if its still going etc.

The trains in Berlin are as the Germans say "Ze trains are alwayz on time!"