Is this thing Safe????

GC350z

When I was driving home the other day, the sun was low and getting in my eyes - so I flipped the sun visor down. Took about 1 second.

What hapens with this thing? Is it just as easy as flipping a sun visor down, or does it take a little more effort and time?

Effort and time that could be better spent concentrating on the road and not crashing due to being blined by the sun :scare:

What a crap gimmick. I'd rather see less of the sky than more, as Chesterfield says, the sun just ends up blinding you all day rather than just in the morning or afternoon! Imagine being in that will the missus. She'd want it up to see the pretty day and you'd want it down to stop the sun blinding ya! Argument central. :p

I saw an advert for that at the weekend. Yup its a cool idea if you are out driving about in the hills but if you live in a town like the most of it you are not really going to be looking at anything other than mostly ugly buildings.

although I am sure the truckers will enjoy this one when the women are driving