Carlack 68 sealer?

stuarty

I've had both my bmw and wife's mini detailed in the last 2 weeks. I got a full print out of every stage of the details from the detailer today.

The sealer used on both cars was Carlak 68 (or carlack 68?) and the wax used was autosmart wax. The detailer did an awesome job. Has anyone used these products and if so what did they think of them?

I've used Carlack 68 nano systematic care for about 5 yrs.

It's a good paint cleanser and sealant all in one.

After a wash and clay you'd think the paint was clean but this manages to pull more dirt from the paint onto the applicator pad.

I've never relied on it's sealant properties alone as I've always applied collinite wax ontop.

So I can't really comment on it's durability on it's own.

I'm assuming that you're better off durabilty wise with this under your wax than a pure cleanser stage followed by wax.

On the downside, if using it by hand yourself it is harder to apply and buff off than similar all in one's like autoglym SRP.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clyde-Valley-Detailing/136903276371092?ref=ts&fref=ts

This is a link to the detailers facebook page who detailed both my car and my wife's car. My car is the white BMW coupe and my wife's is the red mini. Sorry I had to add a link as the photo's are to large to upload and I don't know how to alter them.

Edited by stuarty