Zim Zimmer whos got the keys to my bimmer

captint

I can't stand the new body shape on the 3 series, it's sooooooo boring :yawn:

Even in M mode it just looks pants. There's nothing distinctive about that car.....esp when the basic model will be £45k ish before you've put the stupid list of optional extras like "steering wheel" "seats" and "engine" that BM don't fit as standard

I quite like it, and I still stand by my statement that it'll be like every other M3; looks dodgy when it first comes out but it'll be a grower I'm sure.

Theres shades of the new Z bonnet going on there too.

LMAO at the shot with the guy driving tho - he shouldn't be allowed to test cars driving like that!! Looks like an old lady driving - 'screen lickers!!

LMAO at the shot with the guy driving tho - he shouldn't be allowed to test cars driving like that!! Looks like an old lady driving - 'screen lickers!!

:lol: Totally. I noticed him too. It's like "Ok, today's experiment: We're gonna put a complete dork in the new M3 and see what happens."

• 5 weeks later...
Should be sub 5 sec tho for 0-60 surely? Is there a price yet?

4.5 secs 0-60 and the price has gone up 8k over the last one. Same price now as a RS4 car £50. Auto express quoted £50,225

Should be sub 5 sec tho for 0-60 surely? Is there a price yet?

4.5 secs 0-60 and the price has gone up 8k over the last one. Same price now as a RS4 car £50. Auto express quoted £50,225

That is mad performance but again, no way i would pay that for this car! :thumbdown:

All been done on the BMW forums. The surprising thing is the weight is now only 60kg light than my 650i, so a lot heavier than the old M3.

Most of the BMW purest think it's simply keeping up with the jone's, i.e. the RS4 having a V8. Also the £50k price tag :scare: