06 Gunmetal 350z GT pack and GT4 wheels - SOLD (Picture heavy)

ThriftyFifty

2006 350Z GT - Recently serviced with goodies!

fLtRu.jpg

mt6V6.jpg

a1qP0.jpg

modnE.jpg

abJJX.jpg

KKOUV.jpg

Background

A few months ago, I embarked on owning a 350Z, something I had been planning for a long time. I knew I had to act when I did, because something may have been coming up in the New Year... this has now happened and I must pass on what has become my pride and joy.

I purchased this Zed in October, for £9700 - I collected it in September after a month's wait! Since then I've had some amazing memories in it. Due to the circumstances change, and the sudden need for a deposit as I move cities, I want to sell this (regrettably).

This car is exclusively offered here - I want it to go to a home where it will be enjoyed and taken care of.

Some information about the car

• Car is an triptronic but was first registered in 2006 by Nissan UK in the UK (Probably the only automatic non-import zed in the country)
  • FSH with Nissan UK (Last one with Abbey Motorsport (P2 + Extras))
  • Car has 3 owners (1 Nissan UK Director, 1 other guy) + Me (3rd owner)
  • Has full GT pack (Leather Heated Seats etc)
  • Bi-Xenon Lights
  • GT4 Wheels recently refurbished (These are rare)
  • Brembo Brakes calipers
  • VDC
  • Mileage is just over 36800
  • Last service was P2 (Less than 1000 miles ago)
  • Belts replaced along with P2
  • Radiator Cooling Fan Motors both replaced with P2
  • Car has all round Bridgestone Potenza's with ample tread
  • Has a Thatcham alarm system tied into original key fobs (very unique)
  • Comes with an Alpine INE-S900R installed (Alpine Flagship Double Din) - Includes iPod connector in cubby
  • Original Screen + UK Satnav player still in the car for you to do what you wish with - Disconnected however (If I was keeping I would have done a cubby conversion to up the storage)
  • Interior is in very good shape
  • Been to a few meets - Car has been Dyno'ed by Mark @ Abbey who says it is running perfect :)

The "bad" bits

• Paint chip in the driver side rear quarter (can't really notice unless close to car)
  • Front Banana bushes are cracked and need replacing down the line (Car still drives fine)
  • Front rotors need to be replaced soon (Still brakes very well)

The legal stuff

Car is MOT until May

Car is TAXED until March/April (It's lower band £260 ish a year)

The asking price

£7500 (to forum members only)

Location etc

Based on South London (SM3)

Happy to take you out for a spin, and let you drive if you have fully comp insurance

Available weekends (or after 7PM weekdays)

Edited by ThriftyFifty
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't sell on Autotrader... what's your thoughts people? I think £8.5 is a very fair price... am I being mental?

I need the car gone by next week, don't want to keep it back in London miles away from my enjoyment!

Edited by ThriftyFifty

I think its the JDM part that is putting people off. As usually a JDM 350z is a lot cheaper than your asking price.

I know your isn't a typical JDM example but unfortunately as there are quite a few 350z's for sale (60 on pistonheads) then there is a lot to choose from.

Hope you manage to get a sale soon :)

Its january mate,thats why you cant sell it..People have no money! I could buy it from you ,but beleive you will shoot me....Im in search of my Z ..Have seen few and will see couple more this week/end...My budget around 6k..Hunting for it,checking every possible site every day..

Good luck with the sale..

JWT Popcharger removed, original exhaust going back on for Sunday

Price dropped to £8200 ... I can't believe I've dropped it that low but I need it gone.

If price is agreed, I will replace with NEW front rotors and brembo pads... That leaves just bushes to do, ZMANALEX has these for £80 - You just need to fit them.

Rob

Edited by ThriftyFifty

Added new pictures, which hopefully show the car off much better. Just taking them makes me want to keep it, but I can't financially at the present time.

I can only reiterate... this car is NOT an ordinary Import, and was brought into the country FROM NEW by Nissan UK. If you are in doubt of this, run a HPI check to your hearts content, it does NOT show as imported. This is most likely one of a handful, if not the only Zed in the country with this status (brought in by Manufacturer dealership.

If you have further doubts about the history of the car, please phone Nissan Ancaster or Nissan South Croydon who will be able to give you a detailed history of the car.

Edited by ThriftyFifty

Congratulations with the sale mate! Shame you had to drop the price because it's definitely worth more. Well done to the buyer, you grabbed a BARGAIN!

New buyer is a member on here, so maybe you'll hear from him soon :).

Very nice guy - I hope he gets as much enjoyment as I have from owning it! Waking up this morning to see my drive empty was slightly sad :mellow: