London to Edinburgh on one tank (results p3 & p4)

ddcboyle

I highly doubt ill be doing 56 again. My journey home will be 60mph from edinburgh to the border, then my normal speed until i come off the m6 and back to 60mph. Should still get back on one tank, might just be a bit tight for fuel.

Question i asked earlier, not sure if anyone read, My fuel tank was on empty before i left, but only managed to put 54litres in. As the zed has 80litre tank, im guessing it doesnt have 26litres as a reserve, so is this a sensor thats out of place or something in fuel tank? I wont be fixing it since its not that bad a thing, or is it the same for everyone?

I don't think you have any fuel sensor issue. On most cars they have a massive reserve, probably for good reasons. I always seem to fill up around 60 litres max from when the reserve light was on, Which leaves the reserve tank to be a good 20 litres.... My Landcruiser has a 25 litre reserve as well so it's not abnormal.

You could most likely even push through into the reserve and get a solid 500 miles!

Edited by Beau