Car Suggestions

mbcx4jrh

your right stew, but if it was me i wouldnt have the space for 3 cars at our house, as my wife takes the other parking space. sometimes you have to combine into one, and change on a regular basis

My point was that I guess I'd rather be cruising along in a high end, beautifully appointed saloon car for my 24k miles per year than be in a dated Aston Martin. It has the badge and I'm sure it'd be comfy but the value would plummet with that amount of use, the servicing would cripple and the fear of breaking down would do my nut.....

Or to put it in other words I guess I'd pick an XK (even though it's not a saloon) over an Aston if the choice was between the two!

I'd still pick an S Class over an XK though personally.

For an all rounder at this price point though the XK is hard to ignore. Others suggested do things better but always have a major compromise. I guess the trick to buying any car is finding the one with the least compromises!

Missus did give a "go for it" when looking at a '09 R35 just now.. so it may be game over ...

you might want to check your running costs on that in comparison to other choices.

+1 Over 24k it'll need 4 services :scare: . Parts and expendables like for example brakes are very expensive. I've seen some estimates of running costs on other forums and they are simply horrendous.

Pete