My 09 370z GT for sale £17,495

sidekickdmr

I think its pretty cheap if am honest mate. But as you say it might be the time of year. I have a 10 plate storm gt with 15k on the clock and I would be looking for 20k for mine. Yes some people will say this is too expensive but thats what I would put it on the market for.

• Like 1

If I had the spare cash. I'd jump at it, great price but with Christmas just round the corner it's probably the worst month to sell a car.

In addition I've not finished my Zed yet so there's no way I could part with an unfinished project.

I'm sure somebody will snap it up, just a matter of time. GLWTS! :thumbs:

I was going down the route of "member of biggest car club in country, must look after his car"

But I may remove and try again

Yep, I would also see pistonheads sticker as a bad thing- and I am a big fan of the site. I think even car enthusiasts lust after a totally standard car with 1 lady owner/ just used to pop down the shops etc (in a perfect world). I'm (nearly) in the market for a 370z and the car looks great, perhaps with the exception of the non-standard colour wheels.

Edited by Siman350z

I still cant believe the price of this mate, I have been offered more for my 370z on a trade in

Thats not that surprising considering your car is a year younger, more desirable colour and has half the miles of this car...........

• 2 weeks later...