How many bikers on here?

dazh

We obviously all drive the same, or similar cars on here but what do you use when you really wanna go fast?

Here's my baby (the ugly bloke sat on it is me lol) on a Sunday morning before scaring myself stupid :D

PS, I'm not fat really I had summat stuffed down my jacket to drop into a mates on the way lol

Stick your pics on here :thumbs:

DSCF1032-1.jpg

im another one :) only been riding about 4 years. Haven't ridden for a few months now though. need to fix a seized caliper and also swap out the swing arm bearing on the sv thou.

plus had a brain wave of getting two old suzuki gs500s a year back that need doing up to run but still haven't got around to it lol might be selling them on.

def can't wait to get the sv sorted though. I love the power on the zed but still nothing better than opening up the bike :D

Another biker here. Currently got a 94 ZXR750L2 ive had since about 1997, a VFR750 and a 1999 R1 ive had since 2001. The R1 is a tuned up road bike - been rejeted, modified air box, full titanium akropovic system on it, race bodywork, no headlamps and no indicators etc... replaced the engine myself the other year after blowing the gearbox up through too many wheelies.

Heres an old pic of me on the ZXR... I used to be able to lean it over so far, that the side of the race exhaust can ground through completely and the bottom front lower fairing started to go too. Was a good indicator though as to how far over it was on the tyres.... Once the fairing started to scrape i knew it was on the edge.

bike1.jpg

Unfortunately I dont get out much on the bikes any more - been too busy with work & house DIY. However, last year the insurance on my R1 was the grand some of just £60. :thumbs: