Forza Horizon - Forum Car Club?

jjt

Is there any way to get a Z without having to buy a download code, such as DLC or something? I couldn't preorder since I buy my games on base, and I really want my 370Z! Is the game fun? I've been hearing different opinions and don't want to waste $60 if I can avoid it.

Edited by Jordan777er

I'd also be interested in an impression from a real person, I've got a full Fanatec CSR setup on the way :yahoo: So I'm trying to figure out if it's enough of a 'sim' to make it worth using the wheel and stuff with and it's quite hard to judge from the few decent reviews out there.

DB

I'd also be interested in an impression from a real person, I've got a full Fanatec CSR setup on the way :yahoo: So I'm trying to figure out if it's enough of a 'sim' to make it worth using the wheel and stuff with and it's quite hard to judge from the few decent reviews out there.

DB

Nice choice my ganatec CSR is awesome with Forza :cloud9:

I've got a full Fanatec CSR setup on the way :yahoo:

Flipping awesome man !

I can't wait to move out and have some space again to get a wheel set up.

For the time being I'll be using it on a wheel stand rather than a chair because of space issues, but I've managed to find one that is pretty damn sturdy and that everything can be hard-mounted to so hopefully it should just be like driving a sofa :teeth:

DB

need to go buy it first lol. is it any good?

Yeah I was just about to ask, if you don't mind - how is the game ?

I tried the demo and deleted it after 10 mins.

(I love Forza 4, NFS Shift 1 & 2)

I really think its great; be under no illusions though it is a lot less realistic than Forza 4 (but more so than something like PGR or Dirt), but that actually makes it entertaining. Its also refreshing that you have challenges other than races, such as finding hidden cars and exploring the (massive) open world. The demo was very restrictive which is probably why you didn't enjoy it. I personally cannot get enough of it.

Is there any way to get a Z without having to buy a download code, such as DLC or something? I couldn't preorder since I buy my games on base, and I really want my 370Z! Is the game fun? I've been hearing different opinions and don't want to waste $60 if I can avoid it.

I looked, and decided that although the 370Z was being raced by the computer, I couldnt drive it without that code. I may be wrong, but at £3.50 off ebay i wasnt too bothered :)

I really think its great; be under no illusions though it is a lot less realistic than Forza 4 (but more so than something like PGR or Dirt), but that actually makes it entertaining. Its also refreshing that you have challenges other than races, such as finding hidden cars and exploring the (massive) open world. The demo was very restrictive which is probably why you didn't enjoy it. I personally cannot get enough of it.

I guess a burning question is what are the roads like ?

The ones in the demo are what made me think it's a complete NFS-style rip off. I want to drive around proper twisty roads, not the planky easy stuff that was in the demo (if that makes sense).

I'll try the full game out on rental at least :)

I guess a burning question is what are the roads like ?

The ones in the demo are what made me think it's a complete NFS-style rip off. I want to drive around proper twisty roads, not the planky easy stuff that was in the demo (if that makes sense).

I'll try the full game out on rental at least :)

There are a lot of 'proper' roads; the only ones that are a bit naff are the dirt tracks if that makes sense!