first time I've cleaned the car since I got her

wizurd

wow that was a slog lol car was minging dirty since I got her a week a go. felt bad since leonk had kept her spotless. anyway couple of hours and car washed and wheels washed and sealed. exhaust polished and glass cleaned. interior is still good so will do that In the week and as for clay bar polish and wax, I'll need to figure out how to do all that before I attempt it. gotta say she looks soooo good shining in the sun now but I can see why everyone obsesses so much about swirl marks and tiny specs of dust lol. taking her out for a long drive today but to be honest part of me wants to wrap her up to keep her clean lol think I need help :D anyway some pics attached since I've realised ive not posted any of her yet since I got her. apologises for any missed bits and swirl marks.

post-17351-135134116523_thumb.jpg

post-17351-135134118003_thumb.jpg

post-17351-1351341198_thumb.jpg

I kept forgetting to add on bits hence the 3 posts lol used the two buckets method. very careful with two lambs wool mits because no sieves. used meguires gold shampoo and conditioner. on the exhaust cleaned and used meguires metal polish. came up really easy. as for the wheels used another separate mit with the shampoo and the dirt just fell off. Then once dry used Halford wheel sealant of all things and it's worked quite well I though. Thanks to leonk got a detailing kit but still need to use that plus any advice on polish and wax choices would be welcomed. no machine polisher so all by hand. One thing I would say I really need some good cloths. got some cotton ones but they have bits so need microfiber that has no dropage if that makes any sense lol

Being your first wash did you find any chips or scratches you didnt see when you bought it? I havent washed mine since owning it but im dreading counting all of the stone chips and light scratches i didnt notice when looking to buy

I wish the practice of using glazes etc was banned for car salesmen, I'd much prefer to see all the scratches before making my mind up.