UK GM 350z GT £6000 OVNO

ChristopherJames

Well with the purchase of a new house and thinking its time for a more practical car I think its time to sell my beloved Zed.

NISSAN 350 z V6 2003 (£5,500 ONO)

Much loved Nissan 350z GT seeks new home:

(UK Gunmetal manual with Bose)

I am regretfully selling my beloved 350z. I have had the car for almost a year and a half now and has put a smile on my face from ear to ear every time I've driven it. It’s easy to understand why these 'Z' cars have such strong customer loyalty. The car turns heads wherever it goes, and commands respect from anyone who knows what they're talking about.

The car has covered 110,000 and feels as tight and responsive as ever. MOT remains’ until February 2013, Taxed till the end of the month. Worthy of note is the reduced road tax (as a '53 plate 12 months tax costs £260 not the £460 of newer models).

Last service: Carried out by myself as I work at a major car retailer (summer 2012- major service) New belts, drilled disks and yellow stuff pads, and full service carried out by myself (work for a major car retailer). No Expense Spared with this car.

The car has also had some subtle modifications, which are listed below;

Custom fully smoothed Nismo front bumper

Custom front arches with 370z side repeater/badges

Rear Ariel removed and smoothed out

Rear wiper removed and smoothed out along with rear spoiler and badges.

Black roof

Eibich 30mm lowering springs

Drilled disks with yellow stuff pads

Black interior roof lining and plastics to match.

Black wing mirrors.

Black Ray alloy wheels.

The car is of genuine UK production, not an import. As a GT model, it has full leather interior, 18'' Rays forged steel alloys, upgraded all round Brembo disc brakes, xenon headlights, electric heated seats and Bose stereo system. I have had the original stereo unit replaced for a top of the range double din touch screen unit (which can be included if the price is right, otherwise it will come with the standard Bose unit).

The car is in great condition for a 53'. It has some very minor stone chips that due to the shape of the z seem impossible to avoid.

She is very much an enthusiast's car, but will deliver unbridled levels of fun and enjoyment, with all the perks of having Japanese reliability.

Bad Points.

A couple of points just to mention

The roof has a couple of small dents in from a hail storm. These would easily come out if given to a dent removal professional without the need to re-paint the roof.

The front bumper has a small scratch on the bottom lip on the passenger side which if I have time I will paint.

The rear bumper would do with being painted as it has been scuffed and flexed the paint which is very minor but I fussy and just wanted to give you all the points.

Key points:

Nissan 35oz GT

Black

Manual 6 speed

Equipment:

Satellite navigation

Leather interior

Heated seats with electric adjustment

Xeonon Head lamps

Cruise control

18" forged steel alloys

Brembo brakes

ABS

Air conditioning

Power Steering

Central Locking

Power folding mirrors

350 z floor mats

Electric alarm

110,000 miles

4 months MOT remaining

Last service : 108,000 (major service)

Performance:

3500cc V6

0-62mph: 5.9 sec

Top speed: limited at 155mph

6 Speed manual

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

Edited by ChristopherJames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally ive just bought mine in sept and if I saw mileage at that level I wouldnt consider unless around 5k. I know ppl say mileage is irrelevant if looked after which is true but would require 100% trust between buyer and seller. Nicely modded though

Diab has a very good point with these kind of cars.

This car is clearly 'worth' the money but with so many others about heads will always be turned by lower milage which could actually put the car in just the right time period to need loads of work!

Glwts bud. Really nice motor.