Carla - Chester Business Park 26/10/12

Fodder

Thanks for the flash Carla :yahoo:

Car looks great as always, really like the sunset with the subtle black mods B)

I'm almost embarrased to be seen, car needs a good wash (when doesnt it) and a few pieces tidying up bodywork wise... will have to get it booked in while i'm only using it a couple of days a week.

Hiya :)

Yes, that was me I spotted you at handbridge roundabout & drove slow for you to catch up (how sad) lol.

Thought I would give you a wave & a 'flash' when I seen you turning off.

Azure has always been my favourite colour zed, but I do love mine! :)

X

Thanks for slowing down, i must admit once i was past the Nuffield i did hoof it a little (up to 50mph of course)

Yeah i've always wanted an Azure; that said the first zed I saw was at two mills stopped at a red light, it was an import sunset and looked amazing with the winter sun reflecting off it... I even told the driver as i was alongside :blush:

I've seen yours from the office window a few times when the sun has been bright and it really does look great in that kind of light.

Carla speaking here as cant be bothered logging Paul out!

Hahaha Wasso!

Yes I agree, the sunset in the sun is quite beautiful. I do actually have an amazing picture of it with the sun glaring on it but I have no idea how to upload on here, I'll wait till double denim is back to try and upload it :)

I always travel that way round about that time, surprised I have never seen you before, we could have a zed meet every morning for 3 minutes haha! And yes I seen you fast approaching in the rear view mirror, I could tell you put that foot down....to 50mph of course ;)

Wow that is a very clean car!

I'm normally in work just after 7 however my projects are starting to wind down for the year so not too many ASIA calls and i took the opportunity to have a late start that day.

The Zed is also being tucked up during the week as I'm trying to walk to work more often and if i leave it on the drive I'm tempted to drive in....i took a picture Sunday of it parked up... sad i know.

And yes it needs a good clean!

post-11444-0-49379600-1351590355_thumb.jpg

Spotted again this morning, I did get the zed out of the garage however I was on foot when I saw you drive by.... you did look my way and wasnt sure if you spotted the zed, i was the guy holding a banana by the side of the road :lol:

i was with someone so didnt wave as I get a little shy :blush:

Haha a banana!!

I didn't see you, I was too busy trying to look cool ;) .... Was actually late this morning so I was speeding a bit!! (but within 10% of the limit of course)

Next time, do a massive wave so I know who you are :)

Ps car looks sparkly in the pic

Cx

Car was filthy to be fair, it did look good in the pocture for some reason

Will wave next time... I feel a little silly especially when on foot

I was running late too, went to hickorys Thursday night and had a couple of pints of ther ale

Hickories is the best place for a good 'chow down'

Nom nom!!!

You may or may not know of their new Monday to Thursday offer... £10 for a meal which varies depending on which evening.... Thursdays is "Steak and Shake" night, rump steak + fries + onion rings + a dessert shake.

Now thats nom nom nom