spotted in norway

kbeast35

little bit different this one

i spend most of my time working in norway and i've never seen a 350z on the road here i'm led to believe that they were never on general sale here due to import costs and taxes and the few that did make it here have been imported privately as far as i know, so out of curiosity i searched their equivelant of e bay and found that there is only one for sale in the country and its yours for only £46399 :scare:

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=35968148&reference=2012%2F7%2Fvertical-3%2F10%2F8%2F359%2F681%2F48_1967741385.jpg

Wow, that's some price hike but 350Z's are pretty cheap in The U.K compared with most countries. You'll be lucky to find one in Germany or Australia (2 countries I picked at random) for less than 10k, in Australia the typical price for a 2008 model looks to be around the 18k mark. They can be found a tad cheaper in The States though and in Japan too I would think.

Pete