Where to get iphone holder without holes in dash?

Arran

As above really guys, ive tried looking on the usual sites for a decent iphone holder but cannot seem to find one that doesnt require drilling into the dash or one that looks cheap and tacky.

Saw one in the for sale section but its gone now and i think it was only the bracket

any suggestions guys

cheers

Arran

If you take a look at the website, you pick the item to hold, then the car and model to fit it to. Then it tells you what clips you can get for whereabouts in the car - some cars offer more than 2 (low left and right, upper air vent etc etc...)

Yes, the great thing with the Brodit is that you simply swop over the phone holder that is separately screwed onto the mounting that in itself fit without drilling holes or using sticky pads and have worked perfectly for me in both my previous 350 and now the 370. The phone holders can be bought either with an integrated charger or without that can be hard wired or plug into the cig lighter (with an extension lead).

One of the factors that helped persuade me to get a Samsung S3 was that the charging point at the bottom of the phone is better with a Brodit. ;)

I had a brodit clip a while back, is it still the case you but a mount for the car then the clip for the phone, I liked that as you didn't have the hassle if you changed phone but not car....

Not cheap but then quality rarely is :thumbs:

+1 Brodit are usually the best.