tappatalk app

my phone guided me to use tappatalk on my android phone as it said the forum is compatible. but for some reason it doesn't seem to want to connect. are there others using tappatalk2 as well, any issues? it does say to contact admin if fail to connect.

Mine has stopped working on my galaxy S2 since the site update and also on the iPad using tapatalk HD. It says that the forum is restricting acces to Tapatalk or that the tapatalk plugin is not working and to contact the forum admin. I'm guessing that the new site hasn't had tapatalk enabled yet.

yeah we have installed the plugin but it aint working at the moment. Its on the list to sort. The site does work in the meantime well on mobiles anyway with its mobile theme

Cheers for the info Mike, as long as it is on the list that's great. I only got the app because the old site was a bit pants on a mobile. The new one works well in its mobile guise although a bit temperamental on i devices, looking forward to getting back to tappatalk at some point :yahoo: