1. 1. Which do you prefer ?? White or Green

• white
    • green

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience

Not for me, a bit too Seat Cupra - it looks fine in green if you're down the Pub with your mates on a Saturday or at the drag strip; but at a classy hotel or day out with the wife/GF, you'll look a bit of a tw*t IMO :blush:

Chris's photoshopped car has only got a set of LMGT4's on and the Nismo V2 kit... hardly a show car! looks awesome, P15ULT go for the greeeeeen! :teeth:

make it with a set of black spoked alloys and black metallic roof and you are sorted B)

In no way shape or form did I claim that Chris's photoshopped Zed was a showcar, I said that the green was a "show car" colour. Just the colour not the car. It just reminds me of Max Power magazine straight away. Its the same garish shades that all their feature cars have whether its green / orange / purple. Awful.

White is classy, not trashy!! :thumbs:

Not for me, a bit too Seat Cupra - it looks fine in green if you're down the Pub with your mates on a Saturday or at the drag strip; but at a classy hotel or day out with the wife/GF, you'll look a bit of a tw*t IMO :blush:

Totally agree.

Its not different to driving a bright yellow car if you ask me :teeth:

just showing your age Dorian :lol: mind you noone should listen to people who buy primer cars :lol:;)

Totally agree.

absolutely: ugly old men drive boring coloured cars ;):teeth:

Guest prescience

No probs - ridiculous insults aside. If you think you would look great in a Zed this colour, then you would.

In no way, can this be described as a classy colour IMO. It looks cheap and cheapens the Z.

It's all about opinions - honestly (and not maliciously) expressed :D

Totally agree.

If I read this right Sarnie's saying he looks a bit of a tw@t..... :wacko::p

calm down calm down :boxing:

i am doing this to take my car to shows and for it to stand out from the rest,

i do however agree with the comment about taking it to a classy joint but to be honest i dont get a chance to this much and when i do i genrally get a taxi as i plan on drinking anyways.

i will be adding carbon parts to break up the colour

well tomorrows the big day when i drop it off and will have to make the decision on what colour and what shade i want :headhurt:

hope i pick correctly

thanks for all your input and comments guys - it just what i was looking for :thumbs:

Guest prescience
calm down calm down :boxing:

i am doing this to take my car to shows and for it to stand out from the rest,

i do however agree with the comment about taking it to a classy joint but to be honest i dont get a chance to this much and when i do i genrally get a taxi as i plan on drinking anyways.

i will be adding carbon parts to break up the colour

well tomorrows the big day when i drop it off and will have to make the decision on what colour and what shade i want :headhurt:

hope i pick correctly

thanks for all your input and comments guys - it just what i was looking for :thumbs:

You've made up your mind by the sounds - and fair play to you for that :teeth:

will be going over to see it on saturday to see what progress has been made and to take some photos, i dont think it will be ready for another couple of weeks as it is going to a few units up to get a little more work done ;)

i am dreadiing the moment when i see it painted :headhurt: