Potential new owner here...

I've gotta say that I love this car, I really do.

It handles completely differently to the way you'd expect it to.

I've taken it around some B-roads near me yesterday and the thing just flies whilst feeling in control and stable. It's great to have plenty of torque on tap as well, short-shifting and burbling along is something I've not had for many years.

The MR2 didn't come to life until it was at around 6000rpm, and even then it just has a little amount of torque, so overtaking meant deafening whom I went past :lol:

It's a completely different experience, and I'm glad I enjoy both ways that they deliver a smile to my melon head :D

There are only a couple of minor things I'd like to do and sort out.

I'm having difficulties throttle blipping at the moment but hopefully with a bit more practice I'll get the hang of it in the 350z.

I'm sure I'll start firing off millions of threads asking questions and what not (hath no fear I use the search function plenty).

I found getting into a zed a bit strange, as I was used to turbo cars where you get a massive kick in the back and a bit hit of power. I went for the 313 zed, so 7500 rev limit and 309bhp and initially I have to say I found it "felt" slow. But, after I got used to it, it actually was a quick car, i loved the way the power came in and pulled all the way to the redline. Esp in second gear. The back end would squat down and it would seriously take off. It takes a while to get used to it, but once you do they are great. I even found on the road, it was just as quick as many other cars which "on paper" should have been quicker.