Hate the rain...so does my door panels!

Whazza22

I hate the rain at the best of times but has anyone else experienced this?

Door windows are wet from a night of rain and visibility is hugely affected so you decide to wind down the window to clear it and half the door panel gets covered in water!!

Probably explains the common problem of window motors dying!

If your on about rolling down the window and water hitting door card, does it with every zed. Because of the shape, the water goes straight into the car. If its been raining but had stopped, drive the card round tight turn to make the water roll off the roof, then put windows down.

Ive become more of a weatherman owning a zed, now i know when its roughly going to rain, so. Dont have a fag. Otherwise for that 2 and half minutes my cars gonna be like the loch ness

If your really up for a laugh, when ur missus is in the passenger seat, put her window down and rag it round a corner :D mines was doing her makeup at the time :lol:

Another quite amusing thing is operating the windscreen washers on an old Caterham when the roof is off. I only did it once :lol:

Don't do it in the Zed with the drivers window open a crack either :boat:

Aha... noted thank you :thumbs:

I hate the rain at the best of times but has anyone else experienced this?

Door windows are wet from a night of rain and visibility is hugely affected so you decide to wind down the window to clear it and half the door panel gets covered in water!!

Probably explains the common problem of window motors dying!

I learnt the hard way too, a wet right leg! I've never had a car that does that :scare:

gotta agree with zugs... i had a shower wiper that wasnt getting used in the shower at all... so was reassigned to car wiping duties - 1 minute before i get in and all windows and roof are clear of water.

Especially important for me as if i dont spot a car through the side window before i try and pull out behind two vans i get my bumper taken off. :dry:

• 3 weeks later...