Brands Hatch 01/12/2012

HaydnH

Well me & dad/bro are going to be flying around in the '2. If people really want to come along to drink crap coffee and almost acceptable bacon sarnies I'm happy with that... I think you're mad... but hey.

Actually, brain going side ways here... but I wonder how much we could get a forum track Z going for? £200 x 25 people would be £5k... which would get a lower end basic Z, time share anyone?

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm controversial, why do we have a track day meet section if things like this belong in the motorsport section? Driving a '2 around Brands for a non-competitive track day doesn't seem like motorsport to me.

Not what I have seen at track days I have attended and reports back on here :lol:

More seriously, its just a case of keeping anything related to off-road driving in one place and knowing those members who enjoy track days will invairably be followers, or active, in one or more forms of motorsport.

But it was a good point Haydn - heading has now been adjusted :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I've had to cancel the silver stone track day (well give me place to someone else) due to work commitments.

I'll only be a stones throw from brands so if I can finish early I'll come all along for the afternoon session & see what the pilot super sports can do :drive1: