Where can I get the Rear Strut Brace Trim in CF?

OllyB

i can do one that is carbon dipped, its painted finish, but it mean sno edges like you'd get on a stick on one, have one currently wrapped in carbon vinyl, but i'm planning on stripping it and dipping it instead.

not sure if its what you'd be looking for, but thought i'd mention it as it might meet a need. :thumbs:

i can do one that is carbon dipped, its painted finish, but it mean sno edges like you'd get on a stick on one, have one currently wrapped in carbon vinyl, but i'm planning on stripping it and dipping it instead.

not sure if its what you'd be looking for, but thought i'd mention it as it might meet a need. :thumbs:

I was just mid way through typing to get it biscuit dipped B) .... :lol:

I was just mid way through typing to get it biscuit dipped B) .... :lol:

Biscuit dipped, now there's a thought, Bourbons :D

I'm at work at the mo, lots of tea but lacking in biscuits!

I’m really looking for a carbon replacement, the original has got some deep scratches so not sure a painted finish will be suitable, I’ve searched on here and there used to be a few traders that made replacements?

I'm at work at the mo, lots of tea but lacking in biscuits!

I’m really looking for a carbon replacement, the original has got some deep scratches so not sure a painted finish will be suitable, I’ve searched on here and there used to be a few traders that made replacements?

deep scratches are fine, they will be filled and smoothed before painting.

as far as i'm aware no one makes a replacement CF rear strut, i think someone did at one point but don;t know if they are still on here.

a few sell the covers but from the ones i've seen you can see the silver through the gaps around the zed logo, and down the sides as it doesn;t continue under the trim.