Made a video - 5 minutes - noise + hooning

TameRacingDriver

Regardless of whether or not it's against forum rules, do you really think posting up a video for everyone to see that you're clearly speeding on UK roads is a good idea? Especially when your face is in it as well?

Assuming, of course, this wasn't filmed in the IoM.

Damn I missed the fun. :dry:

Didn't miss much, it was my first attempt using MS Movie Maker and the vid camera on the SGS3 :lol:

It was basically a little hoon around deserted country roads (of which oop north we have plenty), nowt to write home about, I just loved the engine note, and listening to it on my PC is cheaper than the 20 MPG to listen to it in reality!

As for the "mixed tyres comment", obviously I'm missing out on an "in-joke".

Didn't miss much, it was my first attempt using MS Movie Maker and the vid camera on the SGS3 :lol:

It was basically a little hoon around deserted country roads (of which oop north we have plenty), nowt to write home about, I just loved the engine note, and listening to it on my PC is cheaper than the 20 MPG to listen to it in reality!

Ekona loves it when people are running mixed tyres......it makes his pubes spontainiously combust!

I'm sure Dan will be back soon to enlighten your darkness :thumbs:;)

Shame I missed it! You have to remember that on a car forum, no one speeds ever and certainly never races.

In reality though, posting videos like that is never a good idea (all sorts of legal reasons). The mixed tyres thing refers to the never-ending debate as to whether it's fine to mix tyres or will turn your car into a death trap. Do a search ;)