gadgets etc

nixy

The one thing about the type R is that the cabin is so basic you wouldn't believe it. I don't even have a temperature gauge or ice warning light which I think is really handy for telling if the road is likely to have black ice that you can't see! So what sort of stuff does the Z have in the cabin?

Also remember the cool little gizmo that tells you when you are slipping

You need a light for that????? What you smokin dude?

;) Usually comes on when i am giving it beans in a straight, on corners it doesnt seem to come on when i am going at it hard, dont know why that is, I must be driving properly or something. :teeth:

how about :

-heated seats... in some specs...

-electric seats (on all specs?)

-all the trip computer items mentioned above

-rpm light ( adjustable to whatever rpm you want it to)

-in some Jap specs :

auto window up/down on passenger side

folding door mirrors when key-off ignition ( Not sure where it is fitted ...)

passenger side door mirror tilt down when selecting reverse ( again maybe some specs,.)

-UK spec come with phone kit pre-wired and can get a bluetooth dongle that talks to you and you can talk to ... when you are lonely :wacko: ... but she's not very communicative ... ( only says a few words... )

-cruise control? ( UK 100% some specs.)

-sunglass holder ( very micra-ish in looks and function...)

-cupholder ( very "Lada" in operation and feel)

-bose "oompaloompa" speaker behind the driver seat...called a "sub-poodle" or something like that... ;):p

-UK spec come with phone kit pre-wired and can get a bluetooth dongle that talks to you and you can talk to ... when you are lonely :wacko: ... but she's not very communicative ... ( only says a few words... )

Mine only says one - PARDON!!!!

Mine only says one - PARDON!!!!

thats cos of ya accent :p

Digsy,

Did you get them to move the aerial, does help a little but still not great.

Nah, don't think that's the problem. More like the bastard Nismo exhaust which means dialling on the motorway is a no no. I'm an antisocial bugger anyway so it's not too much of a problem. :)