zeds first mot today...

LiamR

...and it passed with flying colours, not even any advisories :D not bad for a 54 plate import with 70k on the clock that I bought in may for 5k. Couldn't be happier!

Now to decide what to spend the cash I saved for potential mot fails on.... mmmmm

well considering I havent spent any money on it other than running costs since I bought it I feel its only fair to splash a little cash on her, and as I have some spare now it would be very rude not to.....

Firstly need to refurb the alloys as they are tatty as hell, then sort out some servicing and get new brakes or upgrade them to brembos, then might dabble with the styling a little- dont know where i want to start with that yet cos she wears a nismo kit at the mo but i'm sure there will be plently of posts to follow this one.

Today is a good day :teeth:

well considering I havent spent any money on it other than running costs since I bought it I feel its only fair to splash a little cash on her, and as I have some spare now it would be very rude not to.....

Firstly need to refurb the alloys as they are tatty as hell, then sort out some servicing and get new brakes or upgrade them to brembos, then might dabble with the styling a little- dont know where i want to start with that yet cos she wears a nismo kit at the mo but i'm sure there will be plently of posts to follow this one.

Today is a good day :teeth:

Sounds like you have lots of plans :thumbs:

thought i would throw mine in here rather then start a new thread well done mate mine went through this morning with flying colours no advisory just said rear pads are getting on so change within few months 3rd year in a row clean as a whistle :yahoo:

now money not spent can go to project fog light, its coming soon........ :stir:

thought i would throw mine in here rather then start a new thread well done mate mine went through this morning with flying colours no advisory just said rear pads are getting on so change within few months 3rd year in a row clean as a whistle :yahoo:

now money not spent can go to project fog light, its coming soon........ :stir:

Awesome news mate, always a great feeling when they fly through :teeth: