A visit to The ZED SHED

Darren-B

Well I`ve just been for a proper drive this evening, & wow what a difference the clutch & flywheel combo make. For anyone who likes a spirited drive this is certainly a mod worth seriously considering, even if your running NA. the pick up & the way the engine climbs through the rev range is phenomenal. But with this there are side affects, pulling out of junctions is a bit of task without kangarooing or spinning the wheels & when reversing up the slope on my drive slowly the clutch plate gets hot & makes a horrid grinding noise :yuck: I also need some new front pads before Keevil

pulling out of junctions is a bit of task without kangarooing or spinning the wheels ..........................

It's not just me :yahoo:

:lol:

Try it with a twin plate mate great on track crap in town :lol:

Get them pads sorted no excuses !!!!!!!

I shall see how I get on. If it`s no good I may have to change it for something a little less aggressive :blush:

With the setup I have I would imagine the cover plate would need to be changed aswell as the clutch plate due to the overall thickness of the plate being thinner than a conventional clutch? :snack: