Tech 4 Homes - Home Audio, Gadgets etc

SparksCW

Just cleared this with the mods, I have recently started a new company selling home audio, technology, gadgets etc online. My other company is a custom installation company offering multi room audio etc so I can also help with advice if required, not just selling boxes with no clue!

My website is http://www.tech4homes.co.uk I am happy to discuss items further with 350z-uk forum members if there's specific items you're looking at.

I appreciate this isn't for everyone, but could you do me a massive favour and like and then share my page to start spreading the word? It only takes two seconds and you'll be helping me out. B)

Visit Facebook Page

logotest7.jpg

I can get many, many more items than this, especially with home audio, consumer electronics etc... I will add more as the days go on but if you are looking for anything specific just ask and I will tell you yes or no and a price.

I am also a Canton and Focal distributor which means I can get all of their car audio range which may be of interest to people here. I won't be listing them on the website but will provide quotes on request :thumbs: Focal make some awesome stuff for cars..

Anything I can do, just ask :thumbs:

Thanks guys (n gals) means a lot, hopefully if this takes off I can get myself back in a zed soon (mines for sale :()

As I say, keep checking regularily as products going up all the time, I'll be posting regular product updates on facebook too so once you've liked it you'll get regular updates (with best intentions not to spam you all!)

:yahoo:

The drone is very cool my mate has one :cloud9:

Would make some awesome car/bike following footage. I want one for filming my enduro practice days at a mates farm, but in reality I'd probably just crash the drone into the van then spend the day sulking :lol:

They are VERY hard to crash if they loose signal or you are ham fisted they just hover.... very cool

Nice site and good luck with the venture :thumbs:

I will be picking your brains at some point :blush:

Cool :) and ignore the shipping to UK only info, for people I know, if you want anything I can ship to Canada (or deliver it myself and not come back :lol:)

Daryl, the unity remote is a great little device for the money, quite flexible too as you can program your own custom IR devices.

Nice site and good luck with the venture :thumbs:

I will be picking your brains at some point :blush:

Cool :) and ignore the shipping to UK only info, for people I know, if you want anything I can ship to Canada (or deliver it myself and not come back :lol:)

Daryl, the unity remote is a great little device for the money, quite flexible too as you can program your own custom IR devices.

I currently have a Logitech 1000 or something,and my mrs finds it abit of a pain,and not actually programmed it for the sky box so havnt used it in 6 months. Is this a better piece of kit?

I currently have a Logitech 1000 or something,and my mrs finds it abit of a pain,and not actually programmed it for the sky box so havnt used it in 6 months. Is this a better piece of kit?

I assume the Logitech Harmony 1100 like this; http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/remotes/u ... rmony-1100 I will be selling these soon too. I use a Harmony One personally at the minute.

Is the Unity better?

Not better, different. The logitech should be relatively straight forward to use if set up properly, however whilst they are easy to program, they can be difficult to program for completely fluent operation. The unity is iPad/iPhone control only, the Harmony is RF with a physical remote which can sometimes be an advantage.

If you want iPhone control then the Unity will be every bit as good as the Harmony but is limited only to an iPhone/iPad. But if you just want something easier to use then I don't think it's a whole lot different and mostly would come down to programming. I don't think there's a whole lot easier to use than Logitech without going down the custom professional route. If it's a serious issue and you don't mind throwing some money at it then I'd suggest ProControl but this would cost about a £1000. It's bloody awesome and can do a lot more than turn the TV on, but depends how much you use your remote and how much value you give it. I can install these with my other company, but as I say it's not cheap and you can't buy them off the internet. It's excellent value when you start adding in lights, projector screens and blinds etc though.

Try downloading the Unity iPhone app to your phone and look at the demo, it'll give you an idea of what you can do with it and you can see if it'll look easier to use than the Logitech B)

• 3 weeks later...

Changing to a new range of cheaper, more DIY price friendly HDMI distribution and A/V accessories very soon B)

Are there any products that anyone here looks for regularily or would consider buying if I had them on my website? (don't worry I won't hold you to it! just looking for fresh ideas)

• 1 month later...

Just a bit of an update but I now am a CYP reseller for HDMI around the home etc. I have a full range of Global Cache devices for controlling your TV, AV equipment etc via iPad (and a million other uses) and I am also now an Earthquake Sound UK reseller for home audio products including the iQuake 2 channel speakers. http://www.tech4homes.co.uk/earthquake-sound-iquake-iq52-ipod-dock-speakers-1000-p.asp If theres any big gamers on here, check this out http://www.tech4homes.co.uk/shell-shoxx-gamer-set-bass-shaker-996-p.asp