From nothing to something...

taras

What a difference, i wish i could spray, is it hard to learn?

Spraying is a gift. I have changed 4 sprayers in less than a year until I found THE ONE. My guy is a GOD in what he does :) It is not just applying the paint and lacquer, a good sprayer needs to foresee the whole process from when the car comes into a bodyshop. Prepping is crucial for the final result, it reflects final finish. My sprayer manages the prep work also, so it's up to his standard. And then you have materials... It is crazy how different components affect end result, the way a lacquer cures for instance, curing times before polishing, UV protection or not.. We are using a lacquer that will never change colour within time, it has 40% less chemical additives in it causing a more "gentle" reaction, compared to other products. I'is like Belvedere compared to Tesco Vodka.. you still get drunk but latter murders you the next day :D Also, whether paint is dusty or covers well. We use Standox paints. All these come at a cost which sometimes is difficult to justify... Basically spraying is a mix of talent, technical knowledge and practical imagination.

• 4 weeks later...

After being busy so busy working on other people's Zeds (Adrian I'm looking your way mate :rant::lol: ) I finally go a minute to uprgade mine a litte :)

New set of Berks

photo2.jpg

And 19" Rotas, to be finished in gloss black :teeth:

photo.jpg

Doesn't look much compared to Adrian's endless upgrades we've done, LOL